Tuesday, November 22, 2011

(Video/Fellas/NSFW) Ladies and gentleman: Theresa "@Wankaego" Runyon X Round of Applause X Worth More Than Money....

(Video/Fellas/NSFW) Ladies and gentleman: Theresa "@Wankaego" Runyon X Round of Applause X Worth More Than Money....:







I don't have to hype it up. It's Wankaego man. You better get familiar.. Former 2 X Chromosome of the Week here btw.(Shoutout to the boy Alex Tirado..He is how I even know about her honestly..) ...... The meaning of her name is in the title of the post fyi... The video is at the bottom folks....












































































This is why you should pay attention to the Sunday posts I make. I put behind the scenes pics of this shoot up as 'regular' pics..I am sure you remember this pic..

























No comments:

Post a Comment